Supercurricular

Friday, May 24, 2024

NEA Pitch Feedback

Based off of the feedback that I have received after presenting a pitch for my non-examination assessment, for which I chose Brief 3: Magazines and Online, There are several aspects of the coursework that I need to develop.

One such aspect is my talent; the brief does not feature the models that I plan to use for my NEA. I have since then secured two individuals who will be available throughout next year.

Based on the feedback I received, my ideas for the aesthetic of the magazine are well-developed. I will however consider creating a new mood board for the second issue of the magazine, which covers a different genre of guitar music, with a different aesthetic.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

front cover and contents page and website 15/10/24

  https://topickmagazine.wixsite.com/catalogue